Camera emit an error sound?
- Ensure you use a standard SD memory card (up to 128 GB).
- Format the SD card before using it:
13MP Camera: exFAT
16MP Camera : WINDOWS – FAT32 / MAC OS – MS DOS FAT
18MP Camera : WINDOWS – FAT32 / MAC OS – MS DOS FAT
- Remove the SD and re-insert, push the SD card to the end of the slot.
- Try another SD card that’ under 128GB, ensure you unlock the SD card and format it before use.
- When using a WiFi SD card, please connect to a USB power source to read the WiFi SD card wirelessly.
- Replace the batteries with new ones.
- When using rechargeable batteries, just connect the camera to a USB plug / Power bank with the USB cable to charge. The green LED on the side will light up during the charging, and will go off after the charging