I've inserted batteries, but the camera won’turn on?
-Ensure you use rechargeable or alkaline batteries (No zinc-carbon batteries).
-Check the right batteries are inserted to the correct polarity.
-Ensure you are pressing the shutter button, 2 LEDs flash blue once and emit a shutter sound (not error sound).
How can I tell if there is a memory card error and how do I fix it?
-The left LED will flash blue repeatedly and emit an error sound after you press the shutter button.
-Ensure you use a standard SD memory card (up to 32 GB).
-The SD card is not inserted correctly, remove the SD and re- insert.
-Format the SD card before you use it on camera, please use FAT32/32byte to process the format.
-Try another SD card that’ under 32GB, ensure you unlock the SD card and format it before use.
- When using a WiFi SD card, please connect to a USB power source to read the WiFi SD card wirelessly.
- Keep the lens clean
- Avoid low lighting for better picture quality
- Hold steady while talking night photos
- If you keep using camera in Low battery, the pictures in SD card might be fail
- Shaking creates blurry images
- Do not subject to excessive vibration force or pressure
- Do not expose to any form of water
- Do not expose to fire or extreme heat
- Do not attempt to disassemble or tamper with the circuit board or lens
- Choking hazard, contains samll parts, not safe for children under 3 yrs
◆ Customized Camera Design
Corporate/customize-made: contact to the email@example.com.
Personal/customize-made: go to the customer-made product page to download the file of artwork outline and contact to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the outline and notes → Click here
Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
Address : No.133, Guangfu S Rd, Xinyi Dist, Taipei City 110 Taiwan (R.O.C) MAP
Mon - Sun 10:00am -18:00pm
隱私條款 | 條款及細則 | 2020 © PaperShoot